Previous Blogs

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beer Holder !


Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rolling Rock

Received a text tonight from Eric of Jetmore: "I was plenty damnit hot in my pickup when I drove to the store to get Rolling Rock Extra Pale (APV 4.2) and a 6 pack of "Shiner"...   I immediately did the same on my way home from work tonight, couldn't find any Shiner... but let me tell you... Rolling Rock larger beer in the 16 ounce can is an American Treasure when it comes to drinking a cold pale larger beer on a hot summer evening in Kansas... or anywhere USA.
Better luck next time looking for the Shiner but... perhaps you can answer this.  The reverse side label on the "Pale Rolling Rock" which I must tell you is a super pale larger... and quite tasty... say's "33".
And what's the "33" mean ?  "33" refers to the founding year of the Pittsburgh Steelers


Thanks Eric... FIDO!

No comments:

Post a Comment