Previous Blogs

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beer Holder !


Friday, July 26, 2013

Rainier Beer @ "Beer O'Clock" !

A very low priced larger and quite tasty
Pauline said to me it was a Larger she quite enjoyed during "Beer O' Clock." This was a new tradition she adopted touring South America all by herself at the age of 61... as she said "between jobs."  Imagine capital city after country after country staying with Friends, Parents of Colleagues or at Youth Hostiles... as I said in different countries where she often found herself adopted by younger people staying and often would be invited out for "Beer O' Clock..."  a tradition she brought with her to the states when she came to visit this past June.  The URL for her Blog about her recent adventure is listed at the end of this posting.  Now I am a huge fan of Traditional English Cask Aged Ales... which you cannot find here in the states and makes for reason a trip to the UK... a pilgrimage you see... to smaller villages and towns where it is all the worthwhile... as that is where you will find them there... trust.  These past few weeks I have been trying different commercial off the shelf American low end Larger such as Rolling Rock, Pabst Blue Ribbon (my favorite) and this week Rainier Beer.
There's beauty in them bubbles
Rainier Beer has always been low priced, a favorite of Pacific North West college students... so I am told... I can't be sure... but when you visit the states and are in this part of America... give it a shot.  I found it light, tasty, and at $4.18 at our local food warehouse a real bargain.  The photographs are mine, set to 125 DPI so there's a wallpaper here for the taking as I have put these specific photos on the Public Domain.  For me next time I pass the brewery, I'm going in.

Pauline's South American adventure 2013 Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment